Return and Exchange Policy
We will gladly provide a refund or exchange if you are not completely satisfied with the product.
- The item must be in the original carton and in “like new” condition to receive a full refund. If this criteria is not met, WIDHH reserves the right to charge a re-stocking fee.
- Returns must be accompanied by the original sales invoice, including your credit card receipt (if applicable).
- Returns must be returned with all original packaging materials, instruction booklets, and accessories.
- We do not refund shipping costs or accept collect charges from the post office of returned items.
- Delivery charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- No returns accepted on sale items or special orders.
In Store Purchases: Within 30 business days.
Online or Mail Orders: Within 30 business days.
The Western Institute for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing is not responsible for repairs or replacements on products after the 30 Day Return & Exchange Policy.
- If you bring in a defective product within 30 days, we will replace it at no charge.
- After 60 days and within the manufacturer’s warranty period, we would be happy to assist you in shipping your product to an authorized warranty repair centre; for a $30.00 shipping and handling fee. Alternatively, you can contact a repair centre directly. Please contact us for a list of Authorized Repair Centres.
- Warranty information varies from item to item. Please ask for more details.
- Please read the Owner’s Manual for the product you purchased for detailed information.